Monday, August 11, 2014

Robin Williams ~ Rest In Peace

As everyone has heard, we lost a great comedian and actor today, Robin Williams. I was logging into my Facebook recently and I happened to look at someone's status declaring that he just died. I went onto the Internet and found out that he apparently committed suicide. Whether he did or not, it's not worth it to remember him like that. It's more important that we remember and honor him for the laughs that he brought to us and the good things about him.

Since I've mostly seen him in good movies, I'll remember him for "Aladdin, Night at the Museum 1 & 2, Jack, Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji, Bicentennial Man, Hook, and Flubber." He played good roles in those films.

While it's a shock about his passing, let's not forget that death is part of life. It may be the ending of an Earthly life, but always a beginning of the next. Robin Williams, we are saddened by your departure from Earth, but we share our gratitude to you for the laughs and joys you brought to the world.

This song is from one of his films, "Bicentennial Man." It's called "Then You Look At Me," sung by Celine Dion. Such a beautiful song! I'd like to make this a tribute to Robin Williams.

No comments: