Saturday, January 24, 2015

Live Life. Love Life

A lot of things have come up this January, the starting month of the year. One is I'm currently job hunting while I'm off-track for about 4 months. I got a job interview at a cafeteria on the BYU campus. It went well... Quite well. I don't know what will become of it. Yet, I must stand strong and positive. Plus, keep moving forward.

Life is good. It has its challenges, but it's good.

Many more blessings are to come this year. I get to be an aunt the 3rd time. After having Ellie, Lexie gets to have another baby. My little niece is excited to become a big sister soon.

I also got to celebrate Breana's birthday with her and her husband. We shared chocolate cake, which was rich and delicious. Everyone loved it!

I got to see my boyfriend over the 3-day weekend, which was nice for both of us. I enjoyed every minute with him. We were sad to separate, but school was calling his name. Every night, we talk to each other. He is one of the sweetest guys that I know. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a man love me.

I love my life.

No comments: