Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Possible


Anything is possible. This year, I didn't think I could get more than one job interview. It was because I didn't get one last year. But earlier today, I got called for another job interview at BYU. I don't know about the outcomes, but it's possible that I could get a job soon. Maybe even before I know it.

I didn't think it was possible that I could graduate from high school and go to college. But, look where I am now. I just finished my second year in college and became an independent young woman. Possible things happen because people make them. All it takes is faith and action. Doubt doesn't help.

"The world is full of zanies and fools who don't believe in sensible rules and won't believe what sensible people say. And because these dafty and dewey-eyed dopes keep building up impossible hopes, things are happening every day!"

No comments: