Monday, April 15, 2013

We Thank Thee, O God

Earlier today, a tragedy took place in Boston. In a marathon that started a day like any other day, a bombing left over 100 people hurt and at least 2 killed. My cousin and her family were there for the marathon and I was shocked to hear what happened but I found myself thankful and relieved after hearing that they were all right and none of them were injured or killed. I realize that angels were with them, including the others who were in the marathon. Though I'm grateful that they were okay, my prayers are with those who lost their lives, especially their families and friends.

Whether we lost our families and friends in the bombing or not, there is always a time to thank our God for the blessings that are still in front of us. And there's always hope.

No comments: